PLANNIN'!

LET'S GET 

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Where are you based? 

I’m based in Beautiful Fort Collins, CO. My work is focused in the Colorado area, but I take a handful of weddings all around the states. My passport is up to date and I’m more than willing to travel to wherever you are to capture your special memories! 

How many images will we receive? 

How many images you receive from your session depends on the package and session of your choosing. I don’t put a set number on the photos I receive because every couple and session is unique in it of itself! 

What does your payment schedule look like? 

At the time of booking I require a 25% deposit with the signing of your session contract. The remaining 75% is due at least 2 weeks before the date of your session/wedding. 

Do you assist in planning? 

YES! This is something unique that I bring to the table. When it comes to sessions, I offer outfit and location assistance to make sure we capture you in the most perfect spots and also in something that looks amazing, but feels like you! When it comes to weddings, I offer weddings assistance all the way up to the big day. I send all of my clients a special planning guide, I always have my door open to questions, and meet a month before to create a timeline that benefits the both of us! 

What types of sessions do you photograph? 

Over the years the type of sessions I offer have changed. I currently only photograph weddings/elopements, couples/engagements, maternity, and in-home newborn sessions. 

How much do people typically spend on a wedding package? 

My wedding clients typically spend around $4200.

What is your cancellation policy?  

When a deposit is put down it is legally non-refundable, however in the event your session needs to be canceled the remaining outstanding payments will be forfeited. For weddings, notice of cancellation must be made within 3 months before the date and the remaining payments will be forfeited. 

Almost there!

see ya soon!

Enter your email to join my email list.

Follow me

Nice to meet you!

Colorado/Nebraska wedding photographer based in Fort Collins, CO.