Send me a message letting me know what you're interested in booking and your vision that goes along with it. You can expect a message within 2 business days.
Whether it's over zoom, a cup of coffee or email. Let’s discuss all the things and I’ll be sure to answer any questions you have!
I'll get you booked on my calender and be there to answer any questions leading up to the day!
Ready to take the plunge? Here's all of what you can expect!
You dream, I'll make it happen. I'm based in Colorado, however, I still serve many Nebraska clients! I have a plethora of locations up my sleeve and will help you find the perfect locations for your session.
You can expect about 75 images per hour of shooting!
At the time of booking I require a 25% down payment with the signing of your contract. The remaining 75% is due at least 2 weeks before the date of your session.
YES! I'm more than happy to assist in planning for your session. I believe the more planned out the better the session. I'm always happy to hop on a phone call to discuss all of your ideas to bring them to life. For engagement and senior sessions I do send planning guides at the time of booking to help with outfits, locations, ideas ... all the things!
I don't like to put time constraints on my sessions because I believe every session has different needs!
This is the last thing you need to worry about! I will tell you what to do the whole time and I will make sure to capture you the way you are.
Photos can be expected within 3 weeks of your session unless you purchased the rushed gallery add on and in that case within 48 hours of your session. You will also receive a sneak gallery within a week of your session. You will receive your photos through an online program called pic-time! You will be able to download all of your photos through here and print if you would like (you will also recieve a print release if you decide to print elsewhere).
If only we could control the weather, right?? I have rained out dates built into my schedule, so if weather decides to get in the way we can always reschedule. Not flexible? That's ok, we can find an indoor location or book a studio.
My senior packages start at $650.
Enter your email to join my email list.
You're all signed up! Keep your eyes on your inbox for updates!